For a limited time, we're giving you two free downloads when you purchase the Pet Partnership Pitch Packet! For the price of the Packet ($7.75, you'll also receive the Business Startup Checklist & our Pet Business Flyer Marketing Campaign Checklist) *Offer ends June 7!*
- The Business Startup Checklist
- The Pet Partnership Pitch Packet
- The Pet Business Flyer Campaign Checklist
1. The Business Startup Checklist
All the steps you need to take to legally open a business in the US!
We’ve collected info from government sites and experts and compiled it all into this one, handy-dandy location – wrapped up in sparkly frames and sarcasm.
Includes everything from legal requirements to financing suggestions, plus the fun stuff like designing your brand and opening a store. With info about State & Federal Government requirements, plus links to find specifics for your state & industry. And, it covers all the basics, whether your business will be solely web-based or you want a brick-and-mortar shop, too.
2. The Pet Partnership Pitch Packet
We’ve collected info from dog trainers, pet groomers, canine massage therapists, dog-walkers and pet-sitters and combined it with advice from business experts to create this guide to creative marketing & cross promotions by networking with other professionals in the pet industry.
- Introduction to Marketing & A List of Marketing Options
- Cross Promotions As A Lead Generator
- 7 Business Hacks for an Effective Cross Promotion
- Examples of Real Cross Promotions that Work
- What’s Your Endgame? Craft a Perfect Promotion
- Proven Strategies for Breaking the Ice
- Step-by-Step Relationship Building Tactics
- Scripts That Don’t Feel Pushy
3. The Flyer Campaign Checklist
Hanging flyers for your services might be one of the most cumbersome, nuisance parts of owning a pet business. But it's also one of the least-expensive, most-effective methods of gaining new clients. That is, if you do it right. Our gift to help you ease the pain of pounding the pavement is this - a checklist of great places to hang your flyers, along with tips on how to make the most of your flyer campaign.